Rachel was born in idyllic Marin County where she lives with her husband and their three children. She is an energetic and tireless community member who graciously donates her time participating in organizations such as the Pro Bono Doulas of Marin, San Rafael Youth Soccer Board, Heads Up, Girls on the Run, St Paul Church, PTO President San Rafael high School. Rachel also finds happiness in running the endless trails of Marin and practicing yoga on a regular basis.
Rachel became a mother for the first time 2000. At that time, she connected with an amazing and inspiring group of new mothers. She has since been active in supporting and educating women through her involvement in mother’s groups, birth circles, women’s health education classes at CPMC and UCSF and more:
- Birth and Postpartum Certification from Doula Trainings International
- Current Doula Trainings International Ambassador
- Lactation Educator Counselor Certification from UCSD
- Educator Newborn Connections CPMC
- Educator Women’s Health UCSF
- Active member of Pro Bono Doula Services of Marin
- Marin Doula Circle
- CPR certified
- Flu and Tdap vaccinations
- Trust Line registered.